Monday 2 November 2015

IMPORT OF COSMETIC PRODUCTS IN MALAYSIA ( KKM & NOTIFICATION NUMBER )

updated : 26 March 2017

Import of Cosmetics? 


Starting a cosmetic and skincare business in Malaysia?
Or, trying to import cosmetics products to market in Malaysia? 
You need "product notification certificate" for importation purpose.

Do you know that all imported skincare and cosmetics products need to register with Ministry of Health Malaysia before sell to the local? Some call it "KKM Registration". Some call it "NOT Registration"

The registration process might be a bit confusing as you may need to apply for membership, then buy a token, and install the software to your computer.
After done the registration and installation, then the application of products take place. This is the most time consuming process, as the authorities officer will review your products, documentation and ingredients before approval. You may expect about 1 month for the whole process.

I had experience registering hundreds of imported body care and skincare products such as face mask, hand mask, foot mask, sunblock, body lotions, face skincare like Cleanser, Toner, Cream, serum, essence, makeup remover,  and make up for makeup, BB Cream, CC Cream, lipsticks, eye shadow,foundation and etc.

The Charges?

1. Membership Registration
    Apply for first Time Registration Only.
    (The package price charged by service provider. We do not earn from this)

Membership Certificate Application
Package New User A : RM275.60 - 1 year digital certificate validity
Package New User B : RM306.40 - 2 years digital certificate validity


2. Products Registration
    Our fees are from RM250 and depends on your products type.Contact me for more details.


Requirement?
I do registration for business owner who wants to import their products to Malaysia. Why business owner? Because individual application is not accepted by Malaysia rules. 
I do have solution for overseas supplier who are interested to market their products in Malaysia as well.

Here are the sample of success cosmetics application. 



Contact Me 
 
Feel free to email me at vvipsea@hotmail.com for inquiries. I will reply you within 24hours, and sometimes you may expect my immediate reply too during working hours.





Additional:

We now have a reliable wholesaler from Australia that supply soap bar, baby products, sensitive/eczema skin care  and awards winning Australia natural skincare. They met the requirement for import as well and looking for distributorship in Malaysia.

Do let me know if you could be interested.

48 comments:

  1. Good to share your knowledge and experiences.
    Jia U, Aja Hwaiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, are you helping to doing the products register in KKM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, i need help about product notification using the bpfk quest3 system.

    samreet thamdee,
    016-3388048.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samreet,

      Nice to meet you and your sister. Hope your business are growing well.

      Delete
  4. Hi, the blog was informative about the importing of cosmetic products.Recently i have read an article regarding cosmetic registration process , i'm sharing it here
    Cosmetic Registration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative post..for imported cosmetic product, i prefer Korean skincare but somehow Malaysia cosmetic still the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, may I know other than the cosmetic notifications, is there any other steps need to be taken to import into Malaysia?
    for example: E-permit or kastam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dukjiayi,
      If your products are coming in by sea, you need to appoint a forwarding agent company to do the kastam clearance for you. No worries on the E-Permit stuff.

      Delete
  7. Hi Rachel,
    Helpful Infornative post. I might need your service. I will contact you on your mobile. Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeniece,
      Thank you, and looking forward to hear from you.
      Rachel

      Delete
  8. Hi Rachel I have jsut send you an email regarding cosmetic registration. I look ofrward to your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Greece, I would like to find a distributor for our products, natural cosmetics with organic extract, 100% Greek, (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, dry body oil) if someone is interested just send me email please fmakrinitsa@enature.gr professional site www.enature.gr thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. Please check your email. I just send it. I'm looking forward your service. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel
    Kindly check email :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel please check my email :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I want to import some Korean cosmetics n some herbs n sell online. What is ur advice?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would like to contact you for details about this matter, please do send a inbox to me or email, if its possible by phone calls. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Rachel, sent you email, need your expertise pls. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ops..just senT...sorry typos

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rachel, can two different distributors register the same products in Malaysia if they're both appointed distributors of the manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete
  18. pls call angie 0149668779. Sent u email but no reply. Need your services thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rachel, I'm looking for someone to help me to apply for the NOT. Kindly reply me. I had even send you an email for that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hye, i hve a dream where i want to open a shop like sephora. But mini one. For example if i want to import a large no of product from morphe. What are the procedure that i need to do? Is it tht simple?

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi rachel i sent you an email. can you have a look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello :) How many products registration you can do for the fees of RM250? What is cover in your services?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please email me at vvipsea@hotmail.com

      Delete
  23. Hi rachel,

    If i want to market my homemade body scrub locally, do i need to register it?

    Do i need to register as a company or will sole proprietorship be sufficient?

    Do u offer service to register homemade cosmetic product?

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Rachel, I just send u an email, hope to hear from u

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rachel, I have sent u an email, waiting for ur reply

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi everyone, i might not be checking my blog frequently, and shall you have inquiry, please email me at vvipsea@hotmail.com and i will reply with 2 days. Due to my tight travelling schedule recently, there might be delay in reply. To get an instant answer to your inquiry, i suggest you to attach the picture of the products you intend to import, expected stock arrival date and your mobile number is compulsory. Spam email will not be attend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. HI Racheal I have send you a email regarding the KKM approval and GMP. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi... I've actually send you an email on Friday, 2/2/18 using company email but yet to receive your reply. Appreciate if you could check whether you have received my email. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Custom clearance for Korean Cosmetics in Malaysia, a big headache - But I found a solution. One of the Korean cosmetics wholesale supplier, Q-depot ship to Malaysia and they also have a custom handling in place and your goods will be delivered to your door step without any custom hassle. You may check them here: https://www.q-depot.com/korean-cosmetics-wholesale-supplier

    I have got my parcel many times without any issue. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Rachel,
    I have sent you email. Pls check.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Rachel,
    I have sent you email from jdcosmetic.
    Waiting your reply.
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Rachel, I've email you the inquiry for import facial mask (sheet). Please have a look. My email address: just4tmcat@gmail.com. Apreciate your reply. Thanks in advance

    From: Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi , am Alex , i work for a cosmetic manufacturing company in Africa, Nigeria to be precise, we are having plans to bring in our product to Malaysia market , what are the first steps to make this happen and how long can all this take

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want to import soap to malaysia... could you help on this?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, Rachel. I have sent you email regarding to cosmetic registration, but I'm afraid you couldn't receive it. Please contact me via phone call or whatsapp. Thank you.
    017-272-4128 / Daniel Park

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    product registration in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  37. hi, rachel . i would like to import organic make up remover to malaysia. can u assist me ?
    kuhaide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Rachael,
    What are documents needed for the registration.. My product are fairness cream,facial scrub and saffron soap.Importing from North India..And what is your service charge for all 3 products' registration?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Rachel,
    I am planning to import facial fairness cream,body scrub and soap from North India.Please advise me the documents needed from the manufacturer and how your total service charge to register all 3 products?

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have read our blog i am waiting to your next blog for more information you can read and visit our link Japanese Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...
    Made in Japan Beauty Products

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this. logo designs

    ReplyDelete

Have your say?